Aeronautical Information Service
Quality Policy of “Sakaeronavigatsia” Ltd. Aeronautical Information Service
“Sakaeronavigatsia” Ltd. Aeronautical Information Service is responsible for ensuring the flow of aeronautical data and aeronautical information necessary for the safety, regularity and efficiency of air navigation. “Sakaeronavigatsia” Ltd recognizes that high quality aeronautical information services are essential to achieving this mission. The development and implementation of quality management system in AIS is the best criterion as well as guarantee of high quality aeronautical information provision.
Quality is an integral part of all AIS activities.
The quality management system is based on the international standard ISO 9001, national legislation, ICAO standards and recommended practices, and relevant Eurocontrol requirements.
Declaring a constant focus on improving the quality and customer satisfaction, we are committed to:
- Comply with all relevant national and international requirements in the provision of services;
- Use the experience and the best international practices;
- Determine and consider the interested parties’ requirements in AIS working processes management and provision of services;
- Set objectives to improve the quality management system and make analysis of the objectives;
- Provide continuing education, training and professional development of staff;
- Develop infrastructure to ensure quality of services;
- Regularly evaluate implementation of the quality policy and determine need for change;
- Continually improve effectiveness of the quality management system;
- Minimise the contribution to the risk of negative affect to the flight safety arising from data errors as far as reasonably practicable.
This policy is based on the customer-oriented organization development strategy and is the basis for setting objectives of the working processes, quality planning of services, management system effectiveness analysis.
AIRAC AIP AMDT/SUP